Baltic Sea Cruise Forever Young Adventure By Joy K. Young Our Forever Young Adventure in 2019 was a Baltic Sea Cruise on the Sapphire Princess, extending all the …
For the business owner, or for someone looking to start his or her own business, Jeffrey R. Young & Associates specializes in serving as your comprehensive “go-to” advisor.
- Reduce Personal Liability: Choose the best entity for your business to minimize liability while maximizing the profits you work so hard to earn
- Reduce Taxes: Learn how to take thousands of dollars out of your company tax free.
Evaluate Employee, HR, & Insurance Practices: Help you understand and adhere to government regulations to reduce the chance of paying fines and penalties.
Through Matson Money, Free Market Portfolio Theory is the synthesis of three academic principles: Efficient Market Hypothesis, Modern Portfolio Theory, and The Three-Factor Model. Together these concepts form a powerful, disciplined and diversified approach to investing. The result is a globally diversified portfolio including over 12,000 equities spread across forty-two countries, designed and engineered to capture market rates of return over specific time horizons.
- Free Market Portfolio Theory: Scientifically engineered portfolios based on Nobel Prize-winning economic theories.
- Retirement Planning: Compound, protect, and distribute your wealth.
- Asset Protection: Minimize taxes and protect yourself from creditors.
If you become disabled or pass away, what will become of your business, your money and your family? Do you have a plan in place? Everyone needs estate planning regardless of age or net worth.
- Control your property while you are alive.
- Provide for yourself and loved ones if you become temporarily or permanently incapacitated.
- Decide how, when, and where your assets are distributed.
- Direct the disposition of your business.
- Minimize taxes and fees.
- Avoid the expense and hassle of probate when possible.
- Trust Planning: Direct the distribution of your estate to determine when, how, where and to whom it is given.
- Probate: When needed, manage the core process and transfer of assets.